Study Skills Workshop
This Workshop is free of charge for all HSC CoWorks students
MOSMAN // WEDNESDAY 18TH JANUARY 2017
BONDI // THURSDAY 19TH JANUARY 2017
11:00AM - 1:00PM
HSC CoWorks Members Only
5 Students can bring a friend - select this option & it will count as 2 spots
Bookings Essential – Reserve your Place by Adding to Cart
In this session our Head Performance Coach, Jesse Gardiner, will expose students to range of study and time management strategies used by successful students and professionals across the world.
Whether you are an HSC student, a University student, an entrepreneur or a high flying corporate warrior, how you use the limited time you have available to you each day/week/month will be the biggest determinant of your results (or lack of).
• Introduction to effective time management with specific models
• How to set and achieve your goals
• Learn the difference between effective study Vs ineffective study
• Discover why ‘notes’ are just an exercise in procrastination
• Introduction to the basics of Neuroscience and how this impacts your study
• How to motivate yourself when you really don’t want to study